Home | Location | Contact | Donate | Ace Aircraft, Inc.
The Most Popular Homebuilt Aircraft In Aviation History
Because of Ace aircraft's historical significance, numerous Ace aircraft can be found in museums and other locations throughout the world. (Links will open in a new browser window.)
- United States of America
- Dane County Regional Airport Terminal, Madison, Wis.
- Replica of Corben Super Ace
- EAA AirVenture Museum, Oshkosh, Wis.
- Mechanix Illustrated Baby Ace Model C
- Baby Ace Model D
- Greater St. Louis Air and Space Museum, Cahokia, Ill.
- National Museum of the US Air Force, Wright-Patterson AFB, Dayton, Ohio
- Corben Super Ace (in storage)
- New England Air Museum, Windsor Locks, Conn.
- Poplar Grove Aviation Education Association, Poplar Grove, Ill.
- 1934 Corben Baby Ace, sn# 134
- Junior Ace Model E
- Port Townsend Aero Museum, Chimacum, Wash.
- Western North Carolina Air Museum, Hendersonville, N.C.
This page last updated on
Tuesday, October 30, 2012